Stay home, help to flatten the curve and continue your path to recovery!
We know that the need for Physical Therapy and Health doesn’t stop during times of global crisis, and we realize how important it is for you to continue your path to recovery! Simply put…Telehealth Physical Therapy is one-on-one services that are provided over a HIPPA-secured platform instead of in our physical clinic.
• Continue your progress: Using Telehealth, we will help you to continue your progress and prevent relapses… as well as provide modifications and recommendations to your current program.
• It’s Easy to accomplish: Telehealth is just like your regular physical therapy… one on one visual interaction… only it’s accessed from the safety of your home.
• Equipment: You won’t need any special equipment other than a computer with a camera, a microphone or…your smartphone.
• In Advance of your Appointment: We know this is new for you, but please know that we will “hold your hand” through the process with clear instructions…We’ve got you covered!
• In a Telehealth PT visit: We can accomplish many things, here are just a few: Advise you on proper posture, Teach self-relieving techniques and modalities to use at home for pain relief, and focus on your goals!
To schedule Telehealth PT: click on Contact Us to start or resume your physical therapy.
*As of April 7, 2020 Aetna, most Blue Cross, Blue Shield, Healthnet, Cigna, and Worker’s compensation, are paying for Telehealth appointments.