Anodyne is a non-invasive medical device that emits infrared light in order to improve blood circulation and decrease muscle spasm. Clinicians often see patients with microvascular impairments caused by diabetes, vascular disease, or alcoholism, which can impair circulation, peripheral pain, increase fall risk, and cause poor wound healing. Anodyne triggers the release of Nitric Oxide, which causes vasodilation, reduction in inflammation, and angiogenesis.
Who Can Anodyne Help?
People with any of the following:
- Peripheral Neuropathy
- Muscle Spasms
- Chronic Pain
- Vascular Disease
- Studies published in peer reviewed medical journals show positive results with the use of Anodyne Therapy
- FDA approved Anodyne Therapy provides a way for clinicians to treat patients with poor circulation in a non-invasive and drug-free way
- Once a patient responds to an initial clinical treatment program- we can help them easily transition into a home treatment plan.
- Used and prescribed by over 20,000 doctors and therapists who trust its clinical effectiveness
– CharlesIn 2009 at the age of 55 I was diagnosed with Peripheral Neuropathy. I worked through the medical system available to me at the time and was treated with a pain blocker that did not work unless I took a much larger dosage then originally prescribed, which caused some serious side effects. Between the constant stinging of both feet, lack of sleep, and the inability of simply walking, I was desperate for help when a friend turned me onto ORTHOSPORT PHYSICAL THERAPY and suggested I give Anodyne Therapy a try. Skeptical but willing to try anything to get some relief, I made the appointment. After the fifth out of 12 sessions, I began to feel the relief that I was so desperate for. My pain level went from 10 to 5. My walking and balance are coming back to a normal range. Between the Anodyne Therapy and medication my quality of life is back on track.