Patient Safety Practice Policy – Orthosport Physical Therapy-Culver City, CA
Our Patient Safety Practice policy follows the strictest of standards. By working together we can maintain your health and safety as well as that of our staff.
- Stay home if you or someone you have been in contact with is sick, if you have a temperature of 100.4 or higher, and/or if you have a suppressed immune system.
- You will have a Patient Safety E Check-in form sent to you prior to your appointment. If you are a new patient please fill out Patient Portal invitation sent via email the day before your appointment.
- We will measure your temperature at the door.
- Please wait in your car until the time of your appointment.
- Please do not bring your family or children; they will need to wait in your car or any space outside our office.
- Bring your own masks and gloves, wash hands or sanitize them upon entering the office.
- 6 foot social distancing as per the CDC guidelines will be followed and planned out.
Contact Us if you have any questions.