Physical therapists are essential in flattening the curve of the COVID-19 pandemic. They play a key role in keeping people they can help…out of the doctor’s offices and ER’s. This will not only free up the medical teams to treat those impacted by COVID-19, but also limit the exposure of those seeking the care of a physical therapist. The health and safety of our patients and employees are our top priorities. Therefore, to assure your protection and our employee’s protection while at the clinic, we have implemented the following OrthosportPT Patient Safety Practice Policy!!:
- Stay home if you or someone you have been in contact with is sick, if you have a temperature of 100.4 or higher, and/or if you have a suppressed immune system.
- You will have a Patient Safety E Check-in form sent to you prior to your appointment. If you are a new patient please fill out Patient Portal invitation sent via email the day before your appointment.
- We will measure your temperature at the door.
- Please wait in your car until the time of your appointment.
- Please do not bring your family or children; they will need to wait in your car or any space outside our office.
- Bring your own masks and gloves, wash hands or sanitize them upon entering the office.
- 6 foot social distancing as per the CDC guidelines will be followed and planned out.
Orthosport Physical Therapy has also successfully been offering Telehealth to our patients for evaluation and or treatments in the safety of their own home. You can use Telehealth for some or all of your appointments. Call our clinic for more information on how to book your Telehealth appointment or call and speak to one of the PTs to see if you are appropriate for Telehealth. 310 837 9700
We are all in this together! We are taking the Covid-19 virus seriously. We are going to continue to monitor the situation and will follow all of the recommendations of the American Medical Association (AMA), The Center of Disease Control (CDC), and the American Physical Therapy Association .
Thank you for your help and understanding, Orthosport staff.
Please read the review below that one of our patients posted: