– Herb VossI have been a patient a few times in the past for various injuries and have always received great treatment on my road to recovery. In mid July I had a two-procedure surgery on my right shoulder. My first thought was to wait until October for the surgery as I had a very important golf tournament in early September. As I had experienced so much success with past procedures, I felt I could mend before the tournament date. I therefore went ahead with the procedures. It was such a pleasure to work with the staff at OrthoSport. Everyone did a fantastic job of rehabilitating my shoulder. Christina and Michael worked with me for the last few weeks to help me redevelop my golf swing. the rehabilitation was great success as my partners and I came in 2nd place in the tournament. One week later we came in 3rd place in a second tournament. I wanted to express my many thanks to Christina, Michael and the entire staff at OrthoSport for being so highly trained and for showing such care for me during my recovery.
– Maxwell Jones, Retired professional football playerApproximately 2 years ago, I was involved in a serious car accident. As a result of the accident, I sustained spinal, knee, and head trauma, which required multiple surgeries. After my surgeries, I was recommended be my physician to have my rehabilitation treatment at Orthosport Physical Therapy. Being a retired professional athlete, I have been fortunate to be treated by some of the best doctors and therapists in the country. I have to say that the same care, compassion, and professionalism has been brought forth by the Orthosport staff. I am greatly indebted to them for their support and willingness to assist me in my recovery. I would highly recommend Orthosport Physical Therapy to anyone in need of rehabilitation.
– Thalia JohnsonI started physical therapy with Orthosport in December 2008 after having shoulder surgery and have been very pleased with the professionalism and care with which I have been treated. The physical therapist and the technician explained each step of the treatment and let me know how I was progressing as I reached each benchmark toward recovery of shoulder functioning. I noticed the good rapport between staff, always a sign of a well-run office. The home exercises were carefully explained and a printout was provided. My orthopedist has expressed his pleasure at my progress and I am sure he will continue to recommend Orthosport. During sessions, the therapist was friendly and I noticed that other patients were being treated with the same consideration and encouragement. I particularly noticed a therapist’s patience with an elderly lady who did not speak English and had to have instructions translated. The rooms and equipment were always clean and equipment that was not being used was properly stored. The receptionist was always pleasant and remembered names of patients. There was often fruit and bagels available in the waiting room, which is a nice touch. I would recommend Orthosport to anyone who wants high quality physical therapy.
– Karim MalekBack in November my knee pain prevented me from enjoying playing soccer as I am used to. It got to the point that I could not play a whole game. The Orthopedic doctor recommended that I go for Physical Therapy. I was lucky enough to go to Orthosport. My physical therapist worked with me to get back to playing with no pain. They designed a program that is specific to my pain level and progress. As the pain got better and my leg strength grew I was constantly challenged more. It’s been about three months now and I am back to playing soccer once a week. I am looking forward to continuing my therapy and enjoying playing soccer more often. I just wanted to say thank you for the professional care that I received from the staff at Orthosport.
– Angela BonnerI am a patient at Orthosport Physical Therapy suffering with chronic lower back pain on and off for the past 4 years. I have received the best results from my physical therapist through my sessions at Orthosport. The treatment, mobilizations, and exercises are far healthier and last longer than the temporary relief experienced from the oral medications I had been taking for years.
New patients are able to make appointments within 24 hours, we strive to have no wait times for all of our patients once in our clinic. Contact us today.