Services may be covered in full, or in part by your health insurance or employee benefit plan. Please be advised that we try to obtain information about your insurance coverage before your physical therapy sessions. However, it is your responsibility to check with your insurance company and be aware of all deductible, co-pays, co-insurance, visit limitations, prior authorization requirements and financial caps in advance, prior to your first appoiment.
We participate with most insurance companies including Medicare, Anthem Blue Cross, Blue Shield, Aetna, Health Net, Tricare, AARP, Beech Street.
Here is a list of questions to ask your insurance company about your physical therapy coverage:
- Do I have physical therapy insurance benefits?
- What is my deductible and has it been met?
- Do I have a co-pay? Co-insurance?
- How many sessions per year does my health insurance cover?
- What is the coverage amount per physical therapy session?
- Do I need precertification? Pre approval?
- Does Doctor’s prescription for Physical therapy services required?